iTunes 10.5 beta 2 releases with the usual performance improvements and bug fixes. iTunes 10.2 beta 2 is needed if you are upgrading your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to iOS 5 beta 2. iTunes 10.5.beta 2 also enables the Wi-Fi Sync to the devices and can’t sync with the devices running on the iOS 5 beta1.
To Get WiFi Sync work, You must have iTunes 10.5 beta, iOS 5 beta 2, and a Wi-Fi Connection. You will also need a USB cable for the initial sync.
How To get WiFi Syncing Work :
1. Install iOS 5 beta 2 on your iOS device.
2. Install iTunes 10.5 beta on your computer.
3. Plug your device into your computer and open iTunes.
4. In iTunes under the summary tab for your device, enable “Sync over Wi-Fi connection” and sync your device via the usb connection.
5. Untether your device from USB, and your device will still be recognized by iTunes!
6. Drag and drop files from iTunes to your device, and wipe the tears from your eyes as you watch Wi-Fi sync work for the first time.
This is it, you can now WiFi Sync with iOS 5 Beta 2 to iTunes 10.5 beta 2.
Download iTunes 10.5 beta 2 for Windows and Mac
iOS 5: Wi-Fi Sync Exposed [Video]