Apple released iTunes 10.5.2 version which includes several enhancements for iTunes Match Feature and a fix for audio distortion. Some users were facing a weird audio distortion problem when inserting and playing certain CDs and today’s version fixes this problem.
iTunes 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 version contain the following new features and changes:
What’s new in iTunes 10.5.2
iTunes 10.5.2 includes several improvements for iTunes Match and fixes an audio distortion problem when playing or importing certain CDs.
iTunes 10.5.1 included:
• iTunes Match. Store your entire music library in iCloud, including music you’ve imported from CDs, and enjoy your collection anywhere, anytime, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, computer, or Apple TV.
• iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
• Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
• Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
Download iTunes 10.5.2:
iTunes 10.5.2 can be downloaded either by using the built-in software updater or by downloading and installing the standalone executable file from Apple’s website.