iFaith v1.3 Release Notes:
For iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1/4.2.6/4.2.7/4.2.8/4.3/4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3
* DFU Loops were being caused on devices that had the factory certificate.
On this new version. When building the signed IPSW. If you were getting
a DFU loop, say “NO” to the prompt about using the standard
* You can now use TinyUmbrella blobs to build a signed IPSW.
[Change Filetype in browse dialog to "TinyUmbrella SHSH blobs".]
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping.
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the IPSW filename after being built.
* Its not possible to add iPad 2 support until a bootrom exploit arises.