GreenPois0n Absinthe jailbreak tool now supports Windows, and in this tutorial we’re going to show how to use it to jailbreak your iPhone 4S and/or iPad 2 on iOS 5.0.1 .
Supported devices and firmwares
- iPhone 4S running 5.0 (9A334), 5.0.1 (9A405) and the “other” 5.0.1 (9A406)
- iPad 2 WiFi, CDMA and GSM running iOS 5.0.1
1. Download GreenPois0n Absinthe Windows Version 0.2
2. Connect your iPhone 4S or iPad 2
3. Click Jailbreak
4. Wait a few minutes, and enjoy.
- if you’re iDevice gets stuck at ‘waiting to reboot’, don’t worry. You will need to manually reboot your iDevice
- If the Absinthe webclip shows “Error establishing a database connection”, please go to Settings, turn on VPN and wait instead.
- Toggle VPN only AFTER Absinthe says it’s done, or it will not work.
- VPN SHOULD error and then reboot soon. If it does not, rerun Absinthe!
- If you get a strange problem, we advise you to restore your iPhone with iTunes, if you can (i.e. if you’re not on 5.0 waiting for an eventual 4S unlock).
OR Using CLI Tool On Windows ( if above solution not work )
1. Download the CLI here and unzip it to the C drive.
2. Connect your device
3. Click Start type Run and open it the type CMD ant inter
4. Type cd cinject_0.4.3 and inter
5. Type cinject -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig
6. On your device you should see a provisional profile popping up and asking you to install. Do it.
7. Type cinject -j payloads
8. Type cinject -w
9. On your device, load Settings.app and toggle ON the VPN
10. Your Device will reboot