iH8Sn0w has released a new version of Sn0wBreeze v2.8b11 to jailbreak iOS 5.0 & iOS 5.0.1 final.
Sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 11 can hacktivate and preserve iPhone baseband updating , its really user friendly .
Sn0wbreeze v2.8 [BETA 11]:
* Supports iOS 5.0 (9A334)/5.0.1 (9A405)
* Fixed iBooks sandbox crashing issues (as of 2.8b9).
* Fixed location services issues with iPhone 3GS
* users running the iPad baseband (as of 2.8b9).
* Re-added iPad baseband install option to iPhone 3GS.
* Tethered devices are booted via iBooty which is extracted to the Desktop after running sn0wbreeze.
* iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) [UNTETHERED]
* iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) [TETHERED]
* iPhone 4 GSM [TETHERED]
* iPhone 4 CDMA [TETHERED]
* iPod Touch 3G [TETHERED]
* iPod Touch 4 [TETHERED]
* iPad 1G [TETHERED]
** REMEMBER TO BOOT WITH “iBooty” **
** iPhone 3GS iPad baseband (06.15.00) users:
- Re-flash the iPad baseband via sn0wbreeze if you restore(d) to a stock 5.0 firmware.
Sn0wBreeze is a Windows application that creates a custom ipsw. It will not update your baseband; however, UltraSn0w has not yet been updated for iOS 5.